Friday

2012 and 2011 Vacation Bible School

2012 VBS

We had another fun and successful VBS June 25 - 28, 2012. The theme was "Beyond Imagination" based on Ephesians 3:20 "He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think." The lessons were:Simon the Magician - Tricks or Truth, based on Acts 38:9-24;Samson - Temptation and Obedience, based on Judges 13-16; A Blind Man Healed - Seeing Truth, based on John 9:1-41;
The Prodigal Son - Unconditional Love and Forgiveness, based on Luke 15:11-32





2011 VBS

Our 2011 year's VBS was held June 27 - 30. The theme was "Take Faith to the Max!"

Performing a Song

Jonah and the Whale
Listening to a lesson

VBS is fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Hotel in frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m still learning from you, while I’m improving myself. I absolutely love reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I liked it! Hotel Frankfurt Oder

    ReplyDelete